What To Submit
Travel posts written by a travel blogger only.
We are very serious about keeping the content of Travelothon as authentic and as high quality as possible so we will only accept rich stories written by avid travel bloggers that offers insights, tips and tricks, or contain more than 5 photos (photo essays).
What NOT To Submit
Don’t bother submitting an advertisement to your tour companies.
We are NOT looking for a post written by tour/resort companies hidden with advertisements to their products. We are NOT looking for a post written by the tourist organization from countries. We are not looking for a low quality text-only posts. Posts like these will be removed without further notice.
What To Do
Tag your post correctly
- Please do tag your story with the correct countries and cities so people can find your post easily.
- If the original title includes the name of the site, please take it out, because the site name will be displayed after the link anyway.
- Please write a clear title that is not misleading from the subject of the story.
- Please do share your opinion of the story by voting up/down stories and/or comment on them.
- Stay around to answer questions or respond to comments on your articles.
- If you want to share a video, please use the source link from Vimeo or Youtube for better user experience.
- Use #worldwide tag for posts with more than 5 locations.
What NOT To Do
Don’t be rude
- Please don’t be rude to each other in the comments. If you don’t like the story, please do state your reason clearly in the comment to avoid misunderstanding.
- Please don’t do things to make your stories’ titles stand out, like using uppercase or exclamation points, or adding a parenthetical remark saying how great a story is.
- Please don’t sign comments, especially with your url. They’re already signed with your username. If other users want to learn more about you, they can click on it to see your profile.
- If you are posting a video content, please don’t post a link to a page with the embedded video. Please link to the source directly instead.